Dovetail is an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) software package that connects internal and external applications for transferring, managing, enriching and transforming data to any desired format. The strengths of the Dovetail ESB tool lie in its foundation of proven technology and in Dovetail being extremely user-friendly, which makes Dovetail a viable option for all organisations, regardless of their size.
The Dovetail platform is designed in such a way that users have a great overview and experience a great ease of use.
By means of the Flow Designer, Dovetail provides a schematic overview of the message flow. This graphic model shows two systems, being the start and end points. This flow can be fully customised, and the possibilities are endless.
Setting up the message flow can be done by anyone with domain knowledge; no programming knowledge is required. The Flow Manager dashboard allows you to check which flows are active and how they are doing.
By using Dovetail to make integrations between the various systems in an organisation, it becomes easier to comply to required standards, such as the GDPR, ISO 27001 and NEN 7510.
This flow shows you how a file with various articles is called from an HTTP server, how this article is enriched with the necessary Bol.com keys, and spliced into separate offers to which headers are added. The offers are then sent to bol.com, where the end users can see the articles of the supplier.
- Has an intuitive, user-friendly graphic interface which does not require programming knowledge
- Lets data flow from one system to the other in near real-time
Provides an overview of the status of flows
- Displays overviews and sends notifications; you stay in control of the integrations and data flows
- Supports over 200 systems out-of-the-box and possibilities for connections are endless
- Has a solid base of Apache Camel and is continually being developed further
- Safely stores data in cloud systems or on private hardware
- Gives previously isolated applications access to the right information
- Creates a reliable IT environment without manual labour and with no room for errors
- Realises integrations in days instead of months
- Offers a simple method to automate the message exchange between internal systems and external partners